CVR 2017 Announces Dates and Speaker Line Up
CVR 2017 (consumer-vr.com), the second annual international conference will take place in Vancouver, Canada from May 5-7, 2017 at the Vancouver Convention Centre West. The event is attracting the world’s best virtual and augmented reality companies, technology, and industry leaders. Hosted by Archiact (archiactvr.com), this event will build on the success of last year’s one-day show, and bring 3 days of VR/AR/MR to Vancouver.
“Archiact is honoured to host CVR 2017 and looks forward to bringing the world’s best VR, AR, and MR to the Vancouver Convention Centre West. Today we announce CVR 2017’s first round of speakers, coming from esteemed organizations such as NASA, Ford Motor Company, and the Rogue Initiative. CVR 2017 aims to push the boundaries of the status quo and stand out as an exceptional event that does things differently.” – Derek Chen, President at Archiact
Friday, May 5th will be a dedicated industry day, complete with speakers, exhibitors, product launches, demos, B2B matchmaking, and special events. CVR 2017 speakers to date include:
- Evelyn Miralles, Lead VR Innovator/Business Technology/Engineer @ Virtual Reality Laboratory (VRLab) Astronaut Training Facility – NASA
- Elizabeth Baron, VR & Adv Viz Tech Spec – Ford Motor Company
- Hrish Lotlikar, Co-Founder & CBDO – The Rogue Initiative
- Aaron Hilton, President – Steampunk Digital
- Kharis O’Connell, Director of Product – Archiact VR
- Heidi Buck, Director, Battlespace Exploitation of Mixed Reality (BEMR) Lab – SPAWAR Systems Center
- Alexander Haque, Co-Founder – Retinad
- Tony Bevilacqua, Founder & CEO – Cognitive VR
- Brian Roth, VP Sales, Immersv Inc
- Tom Emrich, VC & Community Builder: AR, VR & Wearable Tech, We Are Wearbales & Super Ventures
Topics at the conference will focus on the business and future of VR/AR/MR and practical applications. Attendees will hear thoughts on topics such as Storytelling in VR, How Data Influences Content, Mixed Reality in the Future, and much more.
Saturday and Sunday, May 6 & 7, will be a public expo where guests can experience VR games, interact with their environment, try a variety of demos, view VR films, and truly experience what VR/AR/MR has to offer. The demos will be featured on all hardware such as Oculus, HTC Vive, PSVR, Samsung Gear, and many others. A full list of exhibitors will be released shortly. Tickets are on sale at http://www.consumer-vr.com/get-tickets/
Hosted by Archiact Interactive, CVR 2017 is an annual international conference and expo that presents the best of virtual and augmented reality for consumers and enterprise customers.
For more information: