ENGAGE: The NYC Digital Storytelling Conference
ENGAGE: The NYC Digital Storytelling Conference is happening on April 19, 2017 in NYC, check out the speakers line-up below and more speakers will be added soon.
· Wenda Harris Millard, Vice Chairman of MediaLink
· Adam Lashinsky, Managing Editor at Fortune Magazine
· Marc Debevoise, President and Chief Operating Officer, CBS Interactive
· Eric Segal, Chief Creative Officer at Anomaly (Pending)
· Pam Wasserstein, CEO of New York Magazine (Pending)
· Executive from Cirque Du Soleil (Pending)
Others to be announced in the coming weeks!
· John McCarus, Co-Creator of The Digital Content Newfronts
· James Cooper, Editorial Director at Adweek
· Barry Wacksman, EVP Global Chief Strategy Officer, R/GA
· Christine Cattano, Executive Producer of Framestore’s Virtual Reality Studio
· Jordan Bitterman,Industry Leader of Media & Marketing
· Samantha Skey, President & Chief Revenue Officer of SheKnows Media
· Philippe Guelton, Chief Executive Officer of SheKnows Media
· Adam Singolda, Founder and CEO at Taboola
· Alexandra Keating, Co-Founder and CEO of DWNLD
· Sreenath “Sree” Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
· Charles Duncan, Creative Technologist formally of Wieden + Kennedy, AKQA, R/GA
· Jenny Sundel Editor in Chief of Digital Communications at PepsiCo
· Stephen Gates, Head of Design, Citibank, Inc.
ENGAGE: The NYC Digital Storytelling Conference Overview
Whether you’re a publisher, tech company, or brand, digital storytelling is the key to successfully creating your organic community. But with everything – from contextual and native advertising, to branded entertainment, to sharable content – constantly reinventing itself, how do you keep up?
ENGAGE with the cutting edge.
ENGAGE is the one-day conference that brings together experts and visionaries to examine current and future trends across the entire spectrum, including branded entertainment, redefining engagement, and virtual reality content. Digital content creators and client-facing teams won’t want to miss this opportunity for a uniquely in-depth, updated look at digital storytelling that will help you create and drive amazing content for your audience and brand. Reserve now to save your seat for ENGAGE, a unique opportunity to connect with industry leaders and expand your way of thinking about our rapidly changing landscape in a setting that’s informative, fun and inspiring.
Cross-platform storytelling with first-class content.
With a special focus on content creation, ENGAGE will look at innovative ways to fine-tune storytelling across different fields. We’ll examine the role of current and emerging technology in redefining engagement to help you create and drive inventive content for your audience and brand.