WEVR Unveiled Gnomes & Goblins Preview – VR Experience Created by Jon Favreau
Wevr, the leading virtual reality studio and content distributor, has unveiled a preview of Gnomes & Goblins, their immersive VR experience from the imagination of acclaimed film director, Jon Favreau (The Jungle Book, Iron Man).
Gnomes & Goblins is an original production from Wevr (creators of theBlu) — in partnership with Reality One — that takes advantage of room-scale technology and is set in an enchanted fantasy world. There, players will explore its many realms and denizens, and meet mysterious characters along the way.
In this preview, you meet and develop a personal relationship with an enigmatic resident of this interactive fantasy, taking a first step into the lucid dream of G nomes & Goblins and its many realms and denizens. Gnomes & Goblins is developed using Wevr’s VR character AI framework and is available on the Wevr Transport network. Gnomes & Goblins is coproduced and copublished by Wevr and Reality One.
Today’s announcement only offers a gnome-sized peek at what’s to come, but the upcoming preview gives users a glimpse of G&G.
Gnomes & Goblins Preview
Release Date: September 8, 2016
Platforms: HTC Vive (Wevr Transport, Steam, Viveport)
● Gnomes & Goblins takes place in a beautiful world that leverages roomscale
that transports you to a magical fantasy world.
● Players will be introduced to a mysterious character with whom they will establish a
● This first experience is a preview of the larger wo rld of Gnomes & Goblins to come.
● Gnomes & Goblins is a native VR experience, a new entertainment paradigm that is neither
a movie nor a game, exploring something in between, unique to the VR medium.
● Inspired by theBlu and building on the relationship with Andy Jones, Jon Favreau has been
collaborating with Wevr for over a year, exploring immersive storytelling.