Age Of Heroes VR Launches Kickstarter Campaign
OmniGames have launched a Kickstarter campaign for their exciting new VR title, Age of Heroes VR. The multiplayer raid combat game, which is inspired by co-op combat featured in MMO's is set to be a hit with virtual reality fans with its team focused combat, multiple classes, and actual body movement system.
The developers already have the funds to deliver the core product and the Kickstarter campaign seeks to raise $10,000 in order to expand the game's content further to provide VR players with a more fulfilling and in-depth experience. The campaign will also have stretch goals up to $40,000 which include features like a tavern system where players can hang out and play minigames together after defeating a tough boss fight.
OmniGames stated “We have the private resources that will allow us to deliver the core product. Actually, we expect to release the early access of the game this May. Then why Kickstarter? The answer is actually very simple. We want to make it even better with more raids, more classes and more game modes. And only with your voice and support could make this happen. Kickstarter builds the bridge to connect us directly to you, our most valuable players”
Backers have a limited time to get a discount on the backer tiers for the campaign. The early access version of the game is set to land on Steam towards the end of May, so backers won't have to wait long before heading into battle.
- Multiple character classes
- Character loot and progression
- Raids with multiple boss fights with each boss fight having different stages and mechanics to overcome
- All heroes have full body avatars. Avatars will even respond when other players interact with you.
- Single player and multiplayer modes with multiplayer allowing up to five players
- Built in voice chat
- Cross platform multiplayer, no matter whether you are using HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or PSVR, Age of Heroes allows you to play with other heroes on another platform. (PSVR support will come after launch)