End Space VR – First Person Space Battle VR Game For Your Google Cardboard
End Space VR is developed by indie game developer Justin Wasilenko a wild-land forest fire fighter and gamer, turned web designer by day and independent game developer by night! He started working on End Space VR in February 2015 as a side project after a Christmas visit with his brother who demoed a early game built using Unity and showed off his pizza box turned into a Google Cardboard.
In 10 months he developed the full blown space warfare VR game! However, Justin started with zero knowledge of game development or C# programming, but with a goal of showcasing what is possible with a Cardboard box and a lot of ambition. The first person space shooting VR game is built with superb graphics and 3D audio, End Space VR probably has one of the best graphics I have seen from other Google Cardboard VR apps and games.
End Space VR Fact Sheet
Play Store:App Store:
- Developer: Justin Wasilenko; from Nelson, British Columbia
- Release Dates: Available now on Android, pending review on iOS
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Website: EndSpaceVR.com
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Price: CAD $1.00
- Availability: Play store, App store pending review
- ESRB: E for everyone, USK 6+, PEGI 7, OFLC PG
End Space VR Description
Grab your Google Cardboard put on your headphones and strap yourself in to your space fighter and fly through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Feel immersed in the visually stunning, 3D positional audio world of End Space VR.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
Coming Soon to End Space VR
Features currently in development
- GearVR release – pending sales
- Local multiplayer – pending sales targets