Your Immersive Videos Opens Doors To More VR Content Creators
The Live Planet VR Studio enables content creators and owners of all the top VR cameras like the Insta360, Samsung Gear 360, and more to seamlessly store and publish their immersive video content to all the major VR headsets, video platforms, and social sites with the click of a button. The expanded cloud platform that enables the Live Planet VR Camera to be the best solution for easy-workflow live streaming VR now supports more VR creators than ever before.
With the Live Planet VR Studio it’s now simple, practical, and affordable to host and deliver stereoscopic VR and 360º video to audiences around the world. This expansion of our cloud platform into the VR Studio contains several major updates including:
- Instantly publish VR videos to Google Daydream, Oculus Go, Samsung Gear VR, YouTube, and more.
- Provide end consumers with a new 360° player that allows them to enjoy live streams and recorded videos from any device.
- Broadcast simple-setup, high-quality stereo VR live streams with the Live Planet VR Camera.
- Generate profile pages for easy management and sharing of videos.
- Create playlists for a curated viewer experience.
- Streamline content publishing with the new Auto Thumbnail feature.
Want to know if your VR camera works on the VR Studio? Check the list of compatible cameras here.