NAB Show 2017 Featuring Immersive Experiences and The M.E.T. Effect
Content creators can guide a viewer through an immersive experience with nearly unlimited potential, and transport the consumer to a place in this world or any other. Applications are being applied to both business and pleasure experiences and is a significant part of the future in media and entertainment.
Join the Game Developers, Network Executives, Advertising Agencies, Online Media Channels, App Developers and professionals in the business of immersive experiences, dream up new worlds and new applications for this rich digital media.
Virtual & Augmented Reality Theater (Open to All)
- Pushing Storytelling to the Next Level: How Content Can Drive Adoption
- VR Live Streaming and 360° Video: The Best Virtual Seat in the House
- The Rise of Branded 360 Content and Advertising
Future of Cinema Conference
- Next Generation Cinema: How You Hear It – Immersive Audio
- How You Get Inside It: AR/VR/AI and Deep Learning-The Immersive New Media Landscape and the Solutions Needed to Get Us There
Broadcast Engineering and Information Technology Conference
- Adaptive Streaming of VR/360-degree Immersive Media Services with High QoE
- The Fourth Dimension of VR Production
*PLEASE NOTE: For those returning, the Broadcast Engineering and Information Technology Conference (formerly BEC), is now located in the North Hall meetings room.