VR & AR World Expo 2016 Offers Free Ebook on VR & AR Industry
From 19 – 20 October, ExCeL London will host the inaugural VR & AR World event, bringing together expert speakers from a variety of industries and a great selection of VR and AR exhibitors. Find out more on the official VRAR World website. Use the code 150OFF to get £150 off per pass if you book before Friday October 7th
VR & AR World 2016 – Unlocking the Commercial Potential
The largest VR & AR event in Europe, VR & AR World brings together the leading exponents of Virtual and Augmented Reality worldwide, featuring technology case studies, debates and demonstrations to unite the ecosystem and maximise the full commercial potential of this rapidly developing new technology. Find out more by visiting the official VR & AR World website.
Free Virtual and Augmented Reality ebook Download
By downloading this complimentary ebook you will learn:
- How VR & AR is being used across various industries including construction, automotive, healthcare and air travel.
- You will hear from experts in their industries on they are currently using VR and AR to drive business growth as well as their plans for the next five years.
Download the ebook – http://bit.ly/2dB5YTZ
VR & AR World represents an unparalleled opportunity to explore Virtual and Augmented Reality in depth like never before.
- Learn about how businesses are evolving to utilise VR and AR to drive revenue and stay ahead of competitors.
- Aside from gaming and entertainment, find out how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality are transforming the construction, manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, military, automotive, healthcare, arts, education and retail sectors.
- Gain first-hand insights from 130+ speakers from the forefront of Virtual and Augmented Reality worldwide, in our purposefully case-study-rich agenda
- Try out the technology for yourself, and determine how your company can benefit financially from the VR & AR wave
- Meet, network and do business with the leading VR and AR players across the world
To view the full agenda please visit http://bit.ly/2dB3PI8