nDreams Are Now Accepting Job Applicants for Position of Shooty Fruity Cashier on PlayStation@VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift from Late 2017.
nDreams, the UK's leading publisher and developer of VR content, will begin in late 2017 accepting job applications for the position of multi-tasking Shooty Fruity Cashier at Super Megamart, our Americana themed grocery stores. Super Megamart is known for its low prices, helpful staff members, and some of the most interesting fruit you will ever see, we are 100% sure of that. We?re currently accepting applications at our PlayStation?VR, HTC Vive or Oculus Rift locations.?
- – Job to commence late 2017; exact date is to be announced soon.
- – Start your career at the cash register.
- – Display a strong desire to impress and quickly rise-up the ranks.
- – Must quickly and efficiently scan grocery items, making sure not to miss any.
- – Munitions and military experience or a willingness to blast any moving object that might seem a little out of place is preferred.?
- – Ability to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- – Not afraid to get a little dirty or get a little pulp on your face.
- – Be willing to work through many different scenarios and challenges while fending off?um?we can discuss this during interview.
- – Previous job simulation or virtual reality shooting experience is desirable.
- – Executive duties, provide service with a smile?and a shotgun.
*****Shooty Fruity Cashiers must face hordes of mutant killer fruit. New hires must be willing to perform all job duties to perfection while executing mutant fruit with extreme prejudice. 100% genetically mutant fruit can cause harm and/or loss of life. Military grade and fully customisable arsenal of fruit-killing guns and berry-bursting explosives including revolvers, shotguns and bomb launchers, as well as ridiculous pulverising power-ups are tools new hires will be expected to use at their will.
nDreams was formed in 2006 by former Codemasters and Eidos Creative Director, Patrick O'Luanaigh (Tomb Raider: Legend, Hitman: Blood Money, Conflict: Desert Storm, Micro Machines V3) with a focus on virtual worlds. Since 2013, the company has exclusively dedicated its talents to developing remarkable virtual reality games and experiences. The studio has already worked on multiple successful VR titles ? including SkyDIEving, Gunner, Perfect Beach, Danger Goat, Perfect and the award winning The Assembly ? and continues to develop multiple unannounced projects.