VR|AR Gambling Conference: Amir Ebrahimi (Unity Technologies) on VR trends in 2017
“The Principal Software Engineer at Unity Technologies will tell you how to improve your business with the help of the VR technology.”
Amir Ebrahimi, the Principal Software Engineer at Unity Technologies, will speak in the Developer stream at the first world conference of VR/AR technologies in gambling. He will tell you why it is worth counting on VR in 2017 and share his experience in the sphere of developments and promotion with the VR technology.
The speaker has 14 years of experience in running difficult and successful projects. The expert’s ambitious motto “Anything is possible” doesn’t raise any doubts because Unity Technologies Company can do virtually anything. Its cross-platform game engine Unity is used for creating apps and quick integration of mobile phones, desktop and VR devices.
The most innovational and popular games as well as interactive content (Manifold Garden, Forgotton Anne, Lara Croft Go, Rust, etc.) were developed with the help of this instrument.
At VR|AR Gambling Conference Amir Ebrahimi will speak on “State of the VR industry in 2017”. He will tell you about:
- Secrets of successful work with VR in 2017;
- Views on business and market, design and technical parts of VR;
- Existing VR apps in various industrial sectors with the focus on gambling;
- Forecasts for the development of the VR industry which will define the evolution of the gambling market in the nearest future.
Developer stream will also feature:
- Ishay Tentser, CEO at Initech with the presentation “Personalization via chatbots brings more leads and better gaming experience”.
- Artur Sychev, business angel at I-MMERSIVE GmbH with the presentation “Live streaming in VR — new dimension in gambling & entertainment”.
Meetings which will change your life – real and virtual – only at the VR|AR Gambling Conference!