Archiact Interactive Launches Waddle Home
Archiact Waddle Home is the first console VR title from Archiact, a Canadian game development studio with three years of exclusively creating VR games & products. Our previous title, “Lamper VR: Firefly Rescue” was named the Top Game for Google Cardboard in 2015.
Waddle Home, a family-friendly VR puzzle game that will be available for the PlayStation VR launch on October 13, 2016. Waddle Home currently has a 100% recommended rating on Steam VR and with 40 engaging puzzle levels, it is set to be a great addition to the PlayStation VR launch lineup.
Waddle Home Gameplay
The “Lemmings”-style gameplay involves guiding charming penguins towards their spaceship by toggling blocks, tapping toggle areas, and rotating their frozen world. Players act as a benevolent alien, rescuing the loveable penguins who’ve been captured by clumsy robotic guards. The game takes full advantage of virtual reality immersion, allowing players to escape to an enchanting frozen world, taking in a beautiful chilly arctic morning, a glowing sunset and a moonlit night surrounded by the northern lights.
Features & Highlights
- 40 casual and accessible puzzle levels designed for all gamers
- “Lemmings” style puzzle gameplay reimagined for Virtual Reality
- Interact with a playful world that you can bop, toggle and rotate.
- Play inside a bright frozen world. Keep an eye out for orcas, seagulls and some suspicious makeshift robo-sharks.
- Rescue adorable penguins that bump, slide, dash, and waddle.
- Enjoy dastardly bucket-shaped robots exclaiming “Silly Penguin!”
- Submerge yourself in frigid water without any consequences! Penguins can’t be having all of the fun.
PlayStation VR Launch Information
Release Date: October 13th, 2016 (Available for PS VR Launch)
Price: $9.99 USD
Geo: Available for North America & Europe