Webinar: Improving XR Adoption & Engagement
Mass adoption & engagement is pivotal to the progress, success & longevity of XR. But what’s needed to enhance the public’s interest? How important are distribution, content, UX and cost for improving adoption?
On Wednesday 13th March, an expert panel of speakers will address the key industry question:
Adoption & Engagement of Consumer XR – How Can We Improve?
The webinar panel:
• Deborah Papiernik, SVP, New Business Development, Technology and Strategic Alliances, Ubisoft
• Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Interaction Director, Sky VR
• David Johnston, Senior Product Manager VR/AR, BBC
• Moderated by: Simon Benson, Founder, Realised Realities Limited
Key discussion points:
• What content is out there and do consumers like it?
• How do we reach the masses through content distribution?
• What are the arguments for & against smartphone versus headset?
• AR, VR or both? What’s showing most promise in the consumer market, and why?
• What solutions are on the horizon for increasing adoption?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice, as well as get your pressing questions answered by the webinar panel.
Join this exclusive webinar here. It’s on Wednesday 13th March at 2:00pm GMT – if you can’t join live, sign up now to receive the recordings later.
For more info on this webinar, or the VRX event series from VR Intelligence, contact Kathryn Bloxham on:
UK Tel: +44 (0)207 375 7567
US Toll-Free: 1800 814 3459 x 7567