XR for Enterprise: How to Gain Buy In and Prove its Value – Lockheed Martin, AECOM, Thermo Fisher and More Share Insights
For those that take the dive into immersive tech, the gains are real and demonstrable, strengthening the case for investment and deployment. Our XR Industry Insight Report (2019-2020) showed that a massive 93% of enterprises that have decided to use VR have seen a positive effect on their business, with 57% saying that that uplift was very positive. In 2018, 38% said that they were seeing strong or very strong growth in VR for enterprise, which rose to 46% in 2019’s survey.
This reflects demand trends with enterprise end users seeing strong ROI. 93% of enterprise users said that VR had had a positive impact on their business and 88.4% said the same for AR/MR. AR/MR is being used far less frequently, with 56.6% saying that they use the technology and most likely applications in sales, marketing and external communications (although not everyone). Clearly, enterprises deploying XR are reaping the rewards; yet for those who have not begun their immersive transformation, gaining internal buy in a proving the value can be a challenge.
Join XR Intelligence, on behalf of Reuters Events, on Wednesday, January 15 (8AM PT / 11AM ET / 4PM GMT). We welcome a panel of expert speakers to explore the topic:
XR for Enterprise: How to Gain Buy In and Prove its Value.
We will be joined by Shelley Peterson, Principal Investigator for Augmented & Mixed Reality at Lockheed Martin, Stephen Paul, Visualization and Immersive Technology Director at AECOM, Earl F. Sison, Sr. Designer, Digital VR & AR Development at Thermo Fisher Scientific and the discussion will be moderated by Mark Sage, Executive Director at The AREA.
Register for this webinar for exclusive insights and to discover how to:
- Prove the benefit: How XR champions, innovation departments, business heads and HR struggle get budget sign off and the process you need to take
- Identify the types of ROI that can be shared within your businesses to help your business case
- Measure and prioritise different ROI metrics including operational costs, learning retention, customer sales and satisfaction, accuracy and speed of tasks and risk
- Turn XR into a ‘nice to have’ into ‘need to have’ for management
- Get insight on where the biggest hurdles to wider deployment come and how best to navigate them
Register for this exclusive webinar today and you’ll be sent the recordings even if you can’t join us live
For more information, please just get in touch – my contacts are below.
Events Director & Head of Innovation
XR Intelligence by Reuters Events
+44 (0)207 375 7567