- VR Porn
- Best VR Porn Sites Guide 2018
- Complete Adult VR Directory
- Best Studio Report & Industry Guide
- How to Watch VR Porn with VR Headsets Guide [Step by Step Tutorials]
- VR Sex Games Guide (NSFW)
- Best VR Player Apps to View Porn
- Japan VR Porn Industry Guide 2019
- Japan Industry Guide 2018
- Best Accessories for 360 Porn Experience
- Best Headset to Watch Adult VR in 2019
- Hottest YouTuber : 360 VR Sexy Model
- Industry News
- Porn in Virtual Reality Industry Reports & Guide
- Top Adult VR sites [Top Selection & Ultimate Guide]
- Adult VR Movies Social Impact and Influence [Reports]
- Future of Porn in Augmented Reality [News & Reports]
- Japanese VR Porn Industry News [ Ultimate Guide ]
- Sex Toys for Virtual Reality Adult Movies [Reports & Reviews]
- Adult Industry Expert & VR Porn Star Interviews
- Virtual Porn Star and Videos [Adult Film Release News]
- Virtual Reality Sex Games Reports [News & Top Selection]
- VR Adult Industry Related Youtube Video Collection
- VR Games
- 360 Videos
- Music & DJ & Bands & Concert 360 Video
- Viral & Best 360 Video Collection
- Social Political Issue & Global Events & Conference 360 Video
- Sexy & Beautiful Women 360 video
- Asian & Japanese Women Sexy 360 Degree Video
- Fine Art & Live Performance 360 Video
- Science & Technology 360 Video
- Pets & Animals & Sea Creatures 360 Video
- Space & Expedition & Adventure 360 VR Video
- Extreme Sport / Game / Action 360 Video
- Global Activism & Non-Profit Organization & NGO 360 Video
- Education Tutorial & Job Training 101 360 Degree Video
- Festival + Celebration + Party 360 Video
- VR World News & Immersive Journalism 360 Video
- Fashion & Runway 360 Video
- Diseaster & Tragic Event Report 360 Degree Video
- Comedy & Show 360 Video
- Automobile & Aerospace & Driving 360 Video
- Horror & Suspense 360 VR Video
- Movie & Documentary 360 Video
- History & Historical Events 360 Video
- Outdoor Activity 360 Degree Video
- Nauture Landscape & Wildlife 360 Degree Video
- Brandng & Concept AD Campaign 360 Video
- Dancing 360 Video
- Animation/CGI / VR Game 360 Degree Video
- Sports & Action 360 Degree Video
- Travel & Tourism 360 Video
- Sci-Fi/Fantasy 360 VR Video
- Positive Message & One World Consciousness Shift 360 Video
- Industry News
Best VR Games Review
Since virtual reality headsets hit the consumer market 4 years ago, many gaming studios raced to produce games in VR format.
The arrival of virtual reality takes gaming to a whole new level. If you are reading this, you may have recently purchased a VR headset, or you may be wondering which VR games can be played. You will find that some of the VR games are free, some of them are paid.
To date, there are more than enough VR games to come around. Finding the best option may appear challenging.
Here we compiled game listed below as recommendations to guide you find the perfect VR gaming entertainment.
When we discuss virtual reality gaming on this page, we are not referring to things such as VR experiences or VR applications such as Tilt Brush.
We only test and discuss the best VR games that we would want you to try regardless which VR system you have, and weed out the ones you can probably save valuable time trying.
Let us take a look at the Best VR Games in the past and those coming in 2019 & beyond. Some VR game titles in this list are coming to the Oculus Quest, HTC Vive Cosmos, Rift, Go, PSVR, and WMR Headsets.
Best VR Games
Beat Saber is one of the most talked about VR games on the market right now.
"Beat Saber is a VR rhythm game, where your goal is to slash the beats which fit perfectly into precisely handcrafted music."
Players are given lightlaser swords among each for slicing rhythmatic music chops. This game is one of the most interest and addictive games that we would recommend trying.
The game features POP/STARS, the number 1 Billboard worldwide hit from League of Legends supergroud K/DA.
Every beat requires a unique saber to use, and the direction you need to match. All the music is perfectly composed to match the hand movements.
The goal of the game is to make players almost seem like they are dancing, while slicing the VR cubes and avoiding obstacles.
You get a rush from each slice, as the cut is supported by a strong rhythmatic sound and visual effect to enhance the experience.
Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT VR is the definitive VR FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing weapons off fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE
MIND IS SOFTWARE
Decisive winner of dozens of VR Game of the Year awards, SUPERHOT VR is a title reimagined and redesigned from the ground up for VR and hand tracking controllers. The fruit of over three years of close cooperation between the critically acclaimed SUPERHOT Team and Oculus, SUPERHOT VR brings the intensely visceral action of SUPERHOT directly into your head and soul. And now – directly into your VR headset too.
DICE Awards Immersive Reality Game of The Year 2017 winner.
New York Game Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 winner.
Unity Vision Summit Virtual Reality Game 2017 winner.
Pixel.Awards Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 winner.
Digital Dragons Best Virtual Reality Game 2017 winner.
GDCA Best VR Game 2017 nominee.
SXSW Trending Game of the Year 2017 nominee.
SUPERHOT VR now also includes the massive SUPERHOT FOREVER update, bringing hours of new replayable challenges, achievements and hardcore endless levels to SUPERHOT VR's time-bending gameplay, including:
— Test your aim where only headshots take out enemies.
— Race against your best scores in bullet-time and real-time.
— Try to complete the game without shooting.
— Get hardcore with faster enemies and less reaction time.
The game will test your limits. It will bring pain – of the good kind.
In the end you will prevail. You will be one with the system.
You used to be different. Lonely.
SUPERHOT made you ONE OF US.
You are independent. You will not take orders.
MIND CONTROL DELETE will set you free.
Echo Arena - Echo Combat
In Echo Combat, you will play as a futuristic battle-ready robot armed with an array of weapons and abilities as your team of four competes against the opposition force in high-speed objective-based gravity mayhem!
*You must download Echo VR to play Echo Combat
The Exorcist : Legion VR
The Exorcist: Legion VR is an episodic VR experience set in the academy-award winning world created by horror maestro William Peter Blatty. Each chapter features a unique demonic entity that will test your courage and resolve. Available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. Not for the faint-hearted.
STAR TREK: BRIDGE CREW
Star Trek™: Bridge Crew, playable in both VR and non-VR, will immerse you in the Star Trek universe. In co-op, form a crew of four players to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical or Engineer. Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew.
Onward is a Mil-Sim paced tactical multiplayer shooter, being developed for virtual reality head mounted displays. Players will use coordination, communication, and marksmanship skill to complete objectives in online infantry combat.Overview:
- 5v5 online multiplayer
- Solo/Coop vs AI
- 30 different weapons
- Artifical locomotion
- Objective based gamemodes
Wilson's Heart is an immersive first-person psychological thriller set in a 1940s hospital that has undergone a haunting tranformation. In this original VR adventure, you become Robert Wilson, a patient who awakens to the shocking discovery that his heart has been replaced with a myterious device.
From Other Suns
Available Exclusively through the Oculus Home Store
It was supposed to be a simple job. Test an experimental folding drive to travel beyond the fringes of explored space. Return safely for a big payout, and retire on small colony to never be heard from again. Things don’t always work out as planned. On the return trip, something followed you back. Something ancient. Now it’s a race to make it back to Earth before the ancient alien threat wipes out everything in its way - including you.
To make matters worse, it won’t be an easy journey back to Earth. There's danger at every jump on this side of the galaxy. Ruthless pirates, lethal robots, and deadly aliens all stand in your way. You and your friends will tour the sector, upgrading your ship, stockpiling weapons, and fighting for your lives.
From the creators of Game Informer’s 2016 VR Game of the Year, Chronos. From Other Suns is an action-packed co-op VR space adventure designed from the ground up for the Oculus Touch.
- Co-Op or Single Player – Built for 3 player drop-in co-op action or a great solo experience.
- Be the captain – Manage your own ship and its crew, upgrade your systems and weapons while negotiating with merchants and avoiding pirate raiders.
- Huge Gun Variety – Over a dozen unique weapon types, with over 2,000 possible variations
- Randomized Universe – No two playthroughs are the same! From encounters to locations, never have the same experience twice.
- Rogue-lite – Run out of crew members and your mission is over! A running tally of achievements allows you to work towards unlocking powerful weapons and better ships, allowing you to progress further on each subsequent playthrough.
The VR Edition of the critically acclaimed BAFTA award-winning Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness.
Jack and Liv are back in Lone Echo II. Return to the rings of Saturn in this highly-anticipated sequel, to unravel the mysteries of Lone Echo and journey deeper into space – past the very boundaries of time itself.
The last stop before the system’s edge, the Ring Worlds are the new frontier in Solar colonization. Here you’ll find a host of terraforming colonies on Titan, Enceladus, and Dione, along with the greatest energy resource beyond the asteroid belt – the Rings of Saturn.
Nestled among the rings themselves, the Kronos Mining installations drill for the valuable helium-3 locked away within the ice. On Kronos II, Captain Olivia Rhodes is about to make history by handing her operation over to her second-in-command: Jack, a fully adaptive, Echo Unit android.
But space doesn’t always cooperate. And a mission’s not over until your boots are back on solid ground.
Virtual Reality Reporter All rights Reserved